Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Starry Gradient

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while! Still have a lot of work because of my studies, plus it was my 18th birthday! I hope I'll have more free time because I hate to keep a mani when it's chipped and I want to nail art more! :)

This month I received a lot of polish for my birthday being in an AWESOME birthday group! (I'll do a haul birthday gifts post soon!)  I was out of time but with bare nails so I decided to do a gradient combining some of my new polishes:


I had several replacement for my old Wet'n Wild - Black Crème which was becoming gloopy and my friend Yvonne sent me the pretty Essie - Going Incognito :)
I made a gradient with them using a makeup sponge, after one coat of Going Incognito.

On my ring finger I added one coat of Kleancolor - Silver Star (again: thank you Yvonne!) and it was perfectly sparkly!


I really enjoy this mani, do you like it?

Have a great day, I hope to post soon ;)

Candy



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)