Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tribal Galaxy!

Hello girls!

When I saw the tribal galaxy design that Mr Candiipants achieved inspired by a society6 phone case, I immediately wanted to make a try:


Sadly my acrylic paint pen (POSCA) wasn't opaque enough and crackled with my topcoat :/


I used a lot of colors for this design, starting by one coat of a dark green crème from Avon.

I sponged other colors from Avon: a light grey crème, a navy shimmer (similar to China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic) and a purple glass fleck (similar to CG - Senorita Bonita).
I also sponged Orly - Butterfly and Biguine Makeup Gloss & Shock - Blue Lagoon.

Then I added one coat of China Glaze - Fairy Dust (thank you Nikki!) to give it a lot of sparkliness!

I decorated this galaxy using my white Posca and some holo gold hex glitter, then Out The Door Top Coat ;)


Did you liked it? I am disapointed of the opacity and crackling of the white paint but I think these are cute! Not as badass as Mr Candiipants' but a little more detailed :)

Have a great day!

Candy


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)