Saturday, July 14, 2012

14th of July Nails!

Hello!

I hope you are having a good day :)

Today is the French National Day! I took a lot of time to think about what my nails should look like, but I wasn't inpired by the flag. I imagined a manicure with the important events celebrated but it was complicated and finally I was almost sure it would be messy, not aesthetic.

So I went simpler and I'm really satisfied with how it came out!


I used a lot of polishes to do this nail art!

I began with a gradient using:
a mix of an anonymous red polish, OPI - We have a purple, China Glaze - Papaya punch
OPI - Alpine Snow
Sephora - Jacuzzi Bubbles
China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic
Wet'n Wild - Black Crème

Then I freehanded the Eiffel Tower silhouette with WW - Black Crème.

The fireworks are made using Layla Cosmetics - Mercury Twilight, or Orly - Rock It (+ MT), or Nail Venturous - Floam (+ MT).


I hope you like this nail art as much as I do, I really like the fact that for a National Day design, I went original and cute!

Then I realized that my nails were the same exact color than one of my tees! I'll be wearing it today ;)

Did you liked that design? Are you doing french nails for today?

Happy polishing!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)