Monday, July 16, 2012

Native American like?

Hello!

I hope you are doing great! Today I'm gonna show you a nail art I did on my cousin's nails while she was here!

I really love the style and the combo of color! I really don't know if it is really comparable, but it reminds me of native american art.


For this design I started with two coats of China Glaze - Fast Track. Thank you Raphaelle for letting me use your polish before you can finally get it!

Then I painted the brown parts with E. Pinaud - Chocolat, and the teal parts with Fashion Make-Up - n°06.

I used a little art brush, a dotting tool and OPI - Alpine Snow for the details.


I hope you liked this mani, my cousin was happy and me jealous of course! :P

Let me know if you like it!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)