Saturday, July 7, 2012

My mani for the 4th!

Hi everyone!

Maybe you noticed I wasn't really present this week for my blog. As you may know, my cousin from RI is in France this week so we were out all the week. So I didn't have time to you my 4th of July mani!




I was really excited to do this design with different hands! :)



For every hand I started with two coats of OPI - Alpine Snow. I just got it this week and it is a dream to apply!

Then I freehanded the lining of the stars with China Glaze - First Mate and a tiny art brush, and filled in directely with the brush from the polish bottle.

For my left hand I used tape but wasn't really happy, the lines are not as straight as I wanted, so using tape wasn't worth it. The red nail polish is anonymous.



The last picture was taken into my sister's Instagram ;)

I hope you liked this mani, I'm still wearing it because I like it a lot! :)

Have a wonderful day! <3


Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. This is SO amazing! I love how you did one design on one hand and a different on another. I think it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)