Monday, July 2, 2012

Pink gradient with black & white glitter

Hi everyone!

Here is a mani I made yesterday (when I had my camera with me it was already night so I wasn't able to take pics)!

When I discovered Lynnderella - Connect the Dots it was already hard to get, since it's the only nail polish that I wanted for her, I just dreamed that I could have it someday but I didn't wanted to get involved in any drama! And then, in January or February, a friend of mine was choosed in the Llarowe's lottery and she generously offered me to order it for me! (Thank you again!)
Nowadays, there is a lot of drama going on but everyone has his opinions about it, and I'm here to talk you about the polish, not the one who makes it! ;)


For this mani I put two coats of OPI - Sparrow me the Drama, then I shaded it into Rimmel - .
Then I applied one generous coat of Lynnderella - Connect the Dots.


I hope you like this mani! I feel like there's something wrong... Maybe it's too messy? What do you think?

xoxo


Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love Connect the Dots... it's such a great polish that everyone needs in their collection :) It looks great over EVERYTHING! I think this turned out really well. The pinks are pretty together.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)