Friday, June 29, 2012

Guest Nails: Aztec

Hi everyone!

This week I was at my grandparent's with my sister, so I did her nails! She wanted some aztec nail art, with that bright orange!




I started with one coat of OPI - Fly. Then I added stripes with OPI - Hot & Spicy (2 coats!) and Rouge Baiser - Gris Lavande.

I freehanded the pattern with Wet'n Wild - Wild Shine - Black Crème, and I made the dots with a dotting tool and Seche - Blanc.




I though about doing an aztec nail art lately and my sister showed wanting me to do it on her nails. I'm happy about how it turned out! :)

Do you like it?


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)