Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Golden Arcs Nail Art

Hello everyone!

On January Zoya made this promo that allow to you to get two free polishes, all you had to do was pay the shipping! Since I never had the chance to try those polishes, I asked a friend from the US if I could ship them to her, and I received them in the beginning of March (thank you Kelly!). Today I'm showing you a mani with Zoya - Yara.




I started with two coats of  Zoya - Yara, which is a khaki/olive green with tiny gold flecks. I could have gotten away with one coat though.

The gold ornament is made using Stargazer - 237. Their collection of chrome polishes is really good! The gold is the less opaque of the collection so I needed to put a second coat, but it still works great for stamping and stuff. I plan to buy a backup, my bottle is almost empty ;)

The arcs themselves are made using Wet'n Wild - Black Crème and a tiny little art brush.




The next picture show better the gold flecks:




 I was very incertain of what to do with my nails, but then I had a flash of inspiration and in one minute I had ideas and color combinations for 3 different manis! I hoped you liked the one I showed you today! Let me know if you recreate it!

Have a lovely day!

Candy



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)