Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blue PCB Nails!

Hi everyone!

Today my nails aren't purple!
I've been wanting to make these nails for a while. They are printed circuit board inspired, but in blue tones. The inspiration came from the walls of the labyrinth in our short film! I chose the texture and really liked the pattern.




So here we have two coat of OPI - Fly (from the Nicki Minaj collection). I think I'll need to buy a full size bottle, I've already used half of my mini.

I freehanded the pattern with a tiny art brush and China Glaze - First Mate.


I was waiting for today to make this nail art because we have our projection and presentation tomorrow morning, wish me luck!

I hope you liked these nails, let me know if you try that design ;)

Happy polishing,

Candy <3


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)