Sunday, June 17, 2012

From the Vault: Abstract tree

Hi all!

Since I lost hope in getting my old posts on this new blog, I decided to keep them to make "From the Vault" articles. Today is one of them!

This is a mani with just one accent nail that I litterally copied from Nailsymo. Google this name, this girls always make AWESOME manis! It seems like she has stopped to post nail art but I love her work!


The greyish lilac I used here is Gris Lavande (litterally the translation of "greyish lilac"!) from Rouge Baiser.I put two coats, but it's pretty opaque. :)
I freehanded the abstract tree design with Seche - Blanc, a tiny art brush and a dotting tool.
Rhinestones are the tiny silver ones from Swarowski.


Do you like this mani? Have you ever tryed to remake one of Nailsymo's manis?

Have a good day! :)

Candy Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)