Friday, June 22, 2012

Lacey Half Moons

Hi all!

This is a third post with purple nails.. I'm sorry!
Today I'm showing you my second mani with the traveling polish: The Wanderer by Sassy Lacquer.
You can check my post explaining you what's this nail polish :)



Here The Wanderer was used as a base color with Rouge Baiser - Gris Lavande under it for the opacity (one coat of each).

I freehanded the lace with Seche - Blanc, in the shape of half moons.





Now it's time for me to say goodbye to The Wanderer, since the next person gave me her adress to send it to her ;) It was sure a great time, if you want to join the adventure, you can join the group here.

I hope you liked this mani, I promess my next post wont be another purple one ;)

Have a good day!

Candy <3


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)