Sunday, July 22, 2012

Trendy Geometric Design!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm gonna show you some nails I did in the middle of May! I didn't have my blog yet, but I thought the design was worth pics!

I was scrolling trough pinterest when I discovered this design by the talented Madeline Poole. I fell in love with this design and wasn't able to imagine other colors than the ones she used and get the same effect! I even mixed different polishes to get the particular shades of Madeline Poole's mani.


So I started applying two coats of China Glaze - First Mate (you see it a lot on my blog!) for 3 nails and two coats of Gosh - Fossil Grey for 2 nails.

Then I applied some tape in the diagonal of my nail to make the checkered pattern with Sally Hansen - Blush & Gosh - Fossil Grey for the blue based nails. For the other nails the checkered pattern is done with an anonymous burgundy & China Glaze - First Mate.

I freehanded the ruffian styled stripped with an anonymous red & Wet'n Wild - Black Crème topped with China Glaze - Senorita Bonita (for the blue based nails). For the other nails I used a green mix and again Wet'n Wild Black Crème ;)



I hope you liked this mani, I really did!
I find this design really classy, innovative, elegant.  So thank you Madeline Poole for this amazing inspiration you give us!

xoxo


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)