Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gold & Peach

Hi everyone!


Today I have a delicate mani to show you! It is based on what my cousin asked me to do on her nails, and because it involved by recent lemming acquisition I had to do them on me too!



Here you can see two coats of China Glaze - Peachy Keen with a pinch of gold glitter thrown on still wet clear polish.

I've wanted Peachy Keen since a long time but I had bought what looked like a dupe in the bottle, but was almost neon once applied: Revlon Peachy! I was really disapointed with the Revlon but didn't wanted to spend money again on my real lemming, til June this year. This time I am very happy with the peach polish I got! And I was able to sell the Revlon (that I never used), yay!



I hope you liked the mani, my cousin and I were really happy to wear this design! :)
Let me know what you think ;)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)