Thursday, July 26, 2012

a little bow...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are doing great! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday but I went fishing the razor shell so I knew it would be a waste of time to do my nails before that! Hey, did I talk about summer activities? Yes summer finally arrived here! I put my bikini for the first time of the year but I burned my back :/

But sun also means holo polish for me! So I decided to put my favorite nail polish! Yes the one I would go back for if my house was on fire!


And this nail polish is.... OPI - DS Extravagance! Can you realize I spent  22$ on that ON SALE? Prices are pretty crazy here in Europe.

After I applied two coats of it, I decided to stamp a little bow to decorate my nails a little more. I love the fact that I can still appreciate the polish underneath. I used Konad special white and the Big plate A. The design can be found on the stamping plate m76 also.


My nails are pretty much too long right now but I'm lazy and I don't want to cut them because that means I would need to shape them. I never know if they are symmetrical or not when I file them :/

Anyway I hope you liked this mani and this gorgeous nail polish!

I hope you have sun too! <3


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)