Friday, August 17, 2012

My Favorite Thing Nail Art Challenge: "My Favorite Nail Polish"

Hi everyone!

Today is day 2 of the challenge, so I did something using my favorite nail polish: OPI - DS Extravagance!


I wanted to avoid overload so that I could really enjoy it, so I decided to go for a frame manicure!



I started with two coats of my favorite polish and I outlined it with Wet'n Wild - Black Crème and I added two little studs on my accent nail :)


I found this mani very classy, did you like it?



You can find more informations on the challenge here: Ohlalapolish's Nail Art Challenge



Have a great day! <3

Candy



Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how this one turned out! It it contrasts so nicely but is still subtle.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)