Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lacey mint

Hello everyone!

Today I have a post from the vault to show you (again!).
I did this last summer when I received my big fauxnad plate (copy of the big plate A by Konad).



After applying my base coat, I did a diagonal french tip in a minty color using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mint Sorbet.

Then I stamped a full design (that can also be found in m70) just in the french tip area, and lined it with a lace strip image (that can also be found in m71). I used Konad special polish in White.


I find this mani really delicate and fresh, do you like it?

Have a great day!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)